Sunday, July 31, 2011

It's in the Bag.

Friends, I've gotta admit that I've already started buying clothes for the Fall as of this afternoon. I know I live in Charleston, and have at LEAST two more months of balmy weather ahead, but darn it, I can't resist it once my magazines start showing me the new trends.

One trend that I'm happily on board with is baggy jeans. Not SUPER baggy, mind you, but just enough that it feels relaxed, comfy, and quite Fall-ish. I bought a pair today, with the tags still on, at my neighborhood thrift store--along with a long-sleeved tee and a very wearable cardigan that will go with EVERYTHING. I'm totally stoked. I spent about $12 total, and scored three new items for my wardrobe! Now that's progress.

sportin the jeans and cardigan

No comments:

Post a Comment