Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Resolution Accomplished!

It's not often that I can claim I finished a resolution the first week of January. (Heck, I usually forget about them altogether.) But this year, I actually made one that I was able to stick to.

I decided to buy subscriptions to three of the magazines that I buy every dang month. This might not sound like a big deal, but I gotta tell ya, I never subscribe to anything--I just pay cover prices! When you're a die-hard mag addict like I am, that gets expensive! Stupid, huh?

So, today I finally filled out those annoying card inserts that flutter everywhere when you're in the middle of reading an article, and placed them in the mailbox to be picked up. I'm super proud of myself.

It sure beats trying to lose fifteen pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment