Saturday, June 25, 2011

New Orleans.

We got back from New Orleans a few nights ago. I've spent the last couple of days soaking in the memories, resting, and basking in the magic of the city. It was an amazing trip--hot, yes--but mostly amazing. Music, delicious food, moments with friends that I don't typically see. Everything a vacation should be.

Blues artists at the Apple Barrel Music Club. 

We walked around the French Quarter despite the crippling heat. 

Delicious beignets and coffee at Morning Call 

Stefan standing in front of DBA, a city music club. 

I can hardly wait to go back to the Big Easy, but I'll probably wait until the winter this time. There is much we didn't see. I'm sure in a city that rich in culture, you'd never take the same vacation twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment