Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Kid Cereal.

I went grocery shopping tonight, and I bought a box of Cocoa Puffs. Yep, you read that right. I've always had a secret obsession with kiddie cereal. Especially chocolatey ones. Especially ones with birds as the mascot.



Cereal has always been one of my favorite foods. Back when we lived at my grandma's house, the only "not good for you" food she would buy us was cereal--usually Cocoa Krispies. I'd devour a bowl as my nightly snack (usually while I read The Babysitters Club or something). It was a treat.

But it's not like I eat sugary stuff all the time. Nowadays I typically buy very grown up cereals, like Cheerios. Made with grains and stuff. But today I decided to be a rebel and buy this. I've already eaten a bowl, and it's awesome--kinda like being ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment