Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Some Tunes.

You know how you'll go through musical "lulls," where you want new bands to listen to but you aren't finding any? I'd been going through one for a while. It seemed like I wasn't finding any current bands that I liked. Stefan introduced me to the Clientele when we first started dating, and I LOVE them, but I eventually got thirsty for new tunes.

I've found some!

Last night, I fell totally in love with Fitz and the Tantrums, at their show at the Music Farm. It was wild.




And back in February, I discovered another up-and-coming band that I love--the Head and the Heart. (I actually saw them live when they opened for Dr. Dog!)  I can't wait to purchase their album on record store day this weekend! So yeah, so far 2011 is a good year, musically speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment