Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thrifting Buzzz

Friends, I just got back from a THOROUGHLY satisfying expedition to the James Island Goodwill. It's been great, I tell ya. Nothing (well, hardly anything) makes me happier than spending just a few bucks on something amazing. Just look at what I found tonight after a delish dinner at the Glass Onion....

1. A freakin' brand-new copy of The Year of Magical Thinking by Joan Didion. I haven't ever read it and I hear it's pretty grand.

2. A Kensie sweater. It'll look great with a belt.

3. The ORIGINAL Charlotte's Web film. I love the original--the animation and musical score are soo much better. Yay.

4. A pretty basic, black shirt with a v neck. But it sparkles. It's just perfect.

I'm home now, about to curl up with my new (secondhand) book. Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment